Saturday, May 3, 2008

Butterfly Farm :)

After such a long time of planning, at last I made it to the butterfly farm :P Had alot of trouble focusing on specific areas as the butterfly seem to be hyper active, flying! Enjoy!! Or shall I say Enjay! Anyway the ButterFly Farm website is designed by Emanon. My workplace :P http://www.butterfly-insect.com/

CLICK FOR FULL PREVIEW!


My favourite photo of the day. Turn out damn nice :) Always wanted to see how their eyes look like :P




The most beautiful butterfly I saw today. Combination of black and dark blood red = Beauty! Reminds me of Sneha in MBBS :P


Oh yah, it was really hard to capture this particular butterfly as it seem to be too active, flying here and there :P




Quite dull colors. Not enough sunlight.




Among the flowers. Haha


Another black beauty.






It landed straight on my shirt :P



This is called wooly moth.. their tantacles are like fern leafs




I forgot the name of this spider, its poisonous for sure.


And a duck out of nowhere :P


And this lizard was posing for me :P




Focused on the body texture, check out the beauty of its skin!


"Whatcha lookin at homieeeeee, they got a brother locked up! Dayummm!"

-the end-